About Our Property
Affordable Housing in North Attleborough, MA
Great Bridge Properties is pleased to announce the development of 66 units of workforce rental housing in downtown North Attleborough, Massachusetts. The apartments are a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments.
All of the apartments are available to households earning low-to-moderate-incomes.
Nearby Woodcock-Hatch-Maxcy House, North Attleborough MA
Site and Historic Information
The site, 117 South Washington Street, is at the southerly edge of the downtown North Attleborough commercial district. The location is ideal for access to Town services, including a new bus transportation center. It is also within walking distance of a public school and many restaurants and commercial shops.
The buildings formerly occupying the site were a rambling complex of outdated manufacturing and office facilities, originally constructed by T.I. Smith Company in 1899 and most recently occupied by the Jeweled Cross Company. Great Bridge is pleased to have been able to retain and incorporate the historic head house for use as common areas for the residents and offices for the management.
Baker Brook Apartments is a beautiful new apartment community located just off Youngs Road in Lunenburg, Massachusetts. Nestled at the edge of the Tri Town Landing Apartment Community, Baker Brook Apartments is located on a large self-contained parcel offering tremendous landscaping and privacy for the residents. The apartments, located at 8 Tri Town Drive are conveniently located just a few miles from Fitchburg and Leominster, MA.
The property that is now the home of Baker Brook Apartments was once home to the Tri-Town Drive-In Theatre, which originally opened in 1955!
A Home That Fits Your Lifestyle
Browse through our 3 floor plan options to find the new home that meets your lifestyle.
Apartment Building Design Features
After demolition of the outdated manufacturing buildings, two new apartment buildings were constructed. One building houses 30 apartments and the other 36. The 36 unit building is directly attached to the historic head house, providing access to the management office, the community room and fitness room. These areas are also decorated with many historic items salvaged from the original buildings.
Key Features of the Apartment Complex
- 66 beautiful apartments, including 17 one bedroom units, 40 two bedroom units, and 9 three bedroom units
- On-site property management and maintenance
- The buildings are 3 stories, serviced by elevators and state of the art life safety systems including sprinklers in all apartments
- Heat and water are included in the rent
- On-site laundry facilities using a new card payment system are available on each floor
- Four mobility impaired apartments are available and remaining apartments are adaptable
- A large fenced play area is included on site for residents' children as well as 2 basketball hoops
- Plenty of on-site free parking
- Creative landscaping surrounds the entire property
- Community gardening boxes are available for resident use
Where to Find Us
117 S Washington St.
North Attleborough, MA 02760
Jewel Crossing Tenant Inquiry and Availability
If you have questions or would like a tenant application, please complete the Jewel Crossing Tenant Inquiry and Availability form and send an inquiry.